Say hello to a delicious and nutritious dessert. With no added sugar and healthy, satiating fats, these are great for satisfying a sweet tooth. These mini cheese cakes would be great for entertaining, as well. They are pretty, easy and require no baking. I did not make a crust for these, so they would be great as a gluten free treat, as well. I used avocado for healthy fat, and just a tiny bit of stevia to sweeten, so there is no added sugar in this recipe.
Mini Key Lime Cheesecake Bites
An unexpected ingredient adds a healthful twist to this classic dessert flavor profile.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tsp stevia
- lime zest and sliced strawberry for garnish
- Using a hand mixer or food processor, blend together all ingredients except for garnish.
- Disperse mixture evenly into 8 lined baking cups. Add garnish to each.
- Freeze 20-30 minutes to set.
- Serve cold!